Regardless of what stage of life you are currently in, your family will always benefit from proper estate planning. Every individual has an estate that consists of virtually everything you own from your home, real estate, furniture, vehicles, bank accounts, life insurance, and retirement accounts.
By becoming properly prepared and controlling how and to whom your estate is granted when you die or become incapacitated you can ensure that your wishes are carried out in the manner you previously instructed. At the Kagan Law Firm, our typical estate planning services include much more than a basic will.
We take into account the following and include:
- Instructions for your care if you become disabled prior to death.
- Instructions for your passing values (education, religion, etc)
- Specific provisions for loved ones
- Naming the proper beneficiary of life insurance proceeds and retirement accounts
- Instructions for the transfer of your business at your retirement, disability, or death.
- Naming a guardian and an inheritance manager for minors.
- Provisions for family members with special needs
By formulating a proper estate plan, you will give yourself as well as your family peace of mind. Estate planning is one of the most considerate and thoughtful things you can do for yourself and those you love.We welcome the opportunity to assist you throughout this process.
We are dedicated to representing our clientle. Our legal team is driven by a commitment to provide the most exceptional service possible. A structured approach helps our clients attain their unique business objectives in a pain free manner.To learn more about business law or other areas of law we practice, please contact us at (239) 466-1161.